Over at Club Revit Michael Anonuevo of littledetailscount.com has posted about a new product he has just added to his website. The Revit Family Bundle-5 ~ Pool table set and accessories, consists of Pool table, wall cue rack, wall cone chalk holder, cue sticks, bridge stick with bridge head, balls, blue chalks, racks and tiffany lamp.
This product is significant because it will be one of the topics on his next tutorial blog posting "Creating Complex Family shapes in Revit Part 1" which will be out hopefully by next month. Other topics that Michael will be blogging about in the future are as follows:
- Putting Revit Architecture 2011 to a modeling test
- Creating a tournament size pool table family and its accessories
- Comparison of rendering speeds (Revit Architecture 2009, 2010 & 2011)
- Family file size in Revit Architecture 2011
- Rendering tips for beginners
- And last but not least, the specifications of his new…i7-930 processor based computer!