Here is a little GEM that I saw a couple of weeks ago on What Revit Wants the reason for re-posting, well it tells you how to Create a 3D PDF files from Revit for FREE and I love the FREE appliactions plus when I want to find it again I know I have it here on my Blog.
Original Posting Create 3D PDF files from Autodesk Revit for free
Here is how to do it:
- Close Revit
- Download and install i-model plug-in for Revit (you will have to register)
- Download and install Bentley View
- Open a Revit project
- Open a 3D view
- In the Ribbon, go to Bentley - Publish as i-model
- Open the i-model DGN in Bentley View
- File - Print to PDF
- Tick 'Print to 3D'
- Click Printer button
- Choose a place to save your file
- Open the 3D PDF in Adobe Reader
- Have fun navigating your Revit model inside a 3D PDF file.