NBS have recently launched a blog on Building Information Modelling (BIM) at nbsbrightsparks.wordpress.com. Blogging allows interaction between NBS staff on key topics and those within the construction industry who are interested in that area.
BIM is one of these topics and a number of posts have been made on key issues:
Dr Stephen Hamil, Head of Software Development at NBS, also writes his own Software Development blog at constructioncode.blogspot.com, where you'll find out a bit more on the latest NBS software developments. Again, comments are more than welcome to any of the posts.
Recent posts include:
- How NBS Domestic Specification was developed
- Video tutorial on using NBS Building with Autodesk Revit
- A nostalgic look back to where NBS all began.
Find out more
- NBS BIM Blog – http://nbsbrightsparks.wordpress.com
- Stephen's Software Development Blog – http://constructioncode.blogspot.com
- NBS Twitter Feed - http://twitter.com/thenbs.
Related NBS information:Articles:
http://www.thenbs.com/topics/BIM/articles/nbsInTheBlogosphere.asp Written January 2011