Over at It's Alive in the Lab Scott Sheppard have just announced that the Updated free technology preview of Structure Generator for Revit is Now Available.
// Learn more abour Structure Generator for Revit on Autodesk Labs
Software Development Manager, Pawel Kociolek, gave Scott Sheppard an updated installer which he has made available for download. Pawel also noted what's in this update of the technology preview:
- Capability to generate trusses
- Capability to generate secondary beams
- Capability to assign default sections for secondary beams and diagrids
- Enhanced capabilities (i.e., different settings for X and Y directions) during grid definition
- Enhanced error reporting
- Corrections of reported problems
Help Autodesk to develop these items and you might just end up with what you want....