Thursday 19 February 2009

Cadalot Web Site is moving over to Blogs

I was hoping that normal service was going to be resumed to my web site.

I moved over the UK Revit Register and then thought why not move the whole web site over to Blogs?

My cadalot web site has been around since 2000 and has been Tenlinks Top Ten Listed since 2001. There was a lot of information on it, and I’m in the process of porting the web site over to the family of Blogs that you may have noticed I have created and has appeared on the top left of the screen.

This is a bit like a spring clean, and it is giving me the opportunity to check links and content and update the information.

My cadalot.co.uk domain name now points to a Cadalot Index Blog which is like the old index page of the web site and give people access to the various areas of the old web site but now provided on Blogs!.

No comments: