AUGI is pleased to announce that the latest issue of AUGIWorld is now available for download.
What is Autodesk QTO? Judah Jackson describes the best little program you aren't using!
|Click Here to download the AUGIWorld January/February issue|
Also in this issue of AUGIWorld:
- Find out what is in store with an AUGIWorld Q&A with the new AUGI President.
- Big Room Drawing Health, a CAD management topic by Darren Young on proper AutoCAD DWG maintenance.
- Bootstrap Your AutoCAD Deployments by R. Robert Bell goes into detail for custom AutoCAD deployments.
- A BIM-less World by Christopher Fugitt dives right into visualization in Civil 3D and Navisworks.
- The Art of Sharing with eTransmit by Jeff Bartels shows how easy it is to share your DWGs in AutoCAD.
- One Man Shop: Consulting vs. Freelancing, Part Two, by Tom Cipolla takes a fresh look at consulting work.
- Planned Plotting by Beth Powell returns to cover the main purpose of using AutoCAD - plotting!
- AutoCAD’s Annotative by Ron Lohan encourages you to try something new, for a change!
- What’s the Point of this Roof? by Felix Gonzalez puts a cap on it using Revit Architecture.
- Wood Framing Walls by Phil Russo breaks down doing wood in Revit Structure.
- Own the Interface by Todd Shackelford puts in you in control of your own AutoCAD ribbon.
- Spaces in AutoCAD Architecture by Melinda Heavrin divides and conquers spaces in ACA!