Sunday 4 December 2011

I Blinked And I Missed AU Virtual 2011




I was kind of looking forward to this year, especially after last years fiasco, so those of you that managed to find the time to attend virtually, I hope it worked this year?


I had done my planning really early; I had downloaded all the class descriptions and highlighted those that looked to be of interest.




 I had highlighted the virtual stuff, looked for friends and people I know who were going to present, I’d searched the list for Revit Structure, Revit Structural Suite, Revit Architecture and Revit Architectural Suite.

There is always a lot more under Architecture, and a lot of it is relevant to Structures and MEP.



So due to being busy in both my personal and working life, I blinked  miss Autodesk University, and then I ended up feeling a little like Muttley from Wacky Races cursing to myself indistinctly.

So all I can do now go into squirrel mode, and use my list to harvest all those very useful Revit classes that are to be found on Autodesk University Online!

Click Here to go to AU Online


I may be a bit early with my harvesting because at the moment you can only get Session Handouts and Presentations, but very few Screencast and Podcast have made it to the download pages just yet.  

These normally start arriving a week or two after Autodesk University, so I will pop back in a couple of weeks and pick up the missing resources.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You didn't miss much. There wasn't much Virtual in the event :-( Just a bunch of pre-records sessions that you should still be able to watch. The Keynote session wasn't streamed this year so you had to wait for that to be posted. But they did an outstanding job on the final edit of it. The only thing that was virtual was the Twitter feed.

cadalot said...

Thanks for the comment, I don't feel so bad about missing it now ;0)