Thursday 29 March 2012

Normal Service will be restored

.
I'm off to site so on the basis that one can download the trial version I thought I would harvest the upgrades before I leave the building.......the message on the subscription centre says:-

Attn Subscription Customers: Currently some 2013 products may not be available for immediate download. We are currently working on the issue and will resolve it ASAP. PLease check back for further updates


Every year this happens........

I posted this at 10:25 ish in the morning ..........Back from site and it's just gone 4:00 p.m. ish and it looks like ASAP has not happened yet ;0)

Autodesk want me to consider the cloud ...........................I DON'T THINK SO !
.
.

1 comment:

James said...

im still waiting for ASAP to happen here to :(