"The Revit 2012 API training material that we use for our ADN trainings is now available online to the general public from the Revit Developer Center. Here is a direct link to it, with no guarantee that it will remain valid in future.
It includes three subfolders:
- Sample Drawing
- 0_Revit_Programming_Training_Class.pptx – Overview
- 1_Revit_API_Intro.pptx – Basics
- 2_Revit_UI_API.pptx – User Interface and Events
- 3_Revit_Family_API.pptx – Family API
- 1_Revit_API_Intro – Basics
- 2_Revit_UI_API – User Interface and Events
- 3_Revit_Family_API – Family API "
The London Revit User Group ran an evening about Revit API's a few months ago, so this may be of interest to those members that attended the evening.