Wednesday 8 September 2010

Revit FOX another UK Blogger surfaces !





I was recently contacted by Mark Fox a 28 year old Structural CAD Technician who asked me to add his details to the UK Revit Register. He has managed to wangle one of a couple of Revit Structure seats that his employer has purchased to be installed on his computer so that he can play and learn Revit.

Mark has been playing with Revit since October 2009 and is working his way up the learning curve and has decided to record and document his struggle on his shiny new blog Revit FOX

I will be adding Revit FOX to my watching list because he is a UK Blogger, Revit Structure user and reminds me of me! ~ I started this blog for the same reasons three years ago.

So Mark welcome to the snakepit that is Blogging!
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the mention Alan, I will endeavour to produce some good solid, useful posts. If that fails i'll produce some rubbish, sloppy, pointless posts. But, rest assured... there will be posts!